24 April 2019 at 9:00 am
How to register for ENZ events
With pre-registration opening soon for ENZ’s Viet Nam August events, our International Events Team felt it timely to provide a quick reminder of how to register for an event.
Follow the steps below using our Jakarta July events as an example.
1. Go to https://enz.govt.nz/events and select the event you want to attend.
2. Click on the ‘Event info’ button.
3. Log in if you already have an ENZ Events account, or request a new account by clicking on the link provided. Once you have created a new ENZ Events account, you will need to return to https://enz.govt.nz/events, select the event you want to attend and sign in.
4. When you have signed in, you will be taken to an Overview page. Please scroll down the page to the ‘Click here to register’ link which will take you to the registration page.
5. Complete the registration form, making sure you tick the events you want to attend. If you don’t tick an event, you will not be registered.
6. Once you have submitted your registration form, you will receive an acknowledgement email. Read the email and check the events you registered for are showing correctly. If they are not listed, then you have not registered correctly and need to contact the events team at email@example.com.
Diversification of International Education sees six innovative projects receive funding
More than $1. 6 million from the Product Innovation Fund allocated to develop innovative international education products and services