14 February 2018
Innovative new search tool on SiNZ
The new search tool on the Study in New Zealand (SiNZ) website makes it easier for students to discover what New Zealand institutions have to offer, and is one of the website’s biggest developments.
Following feedback from New Zealand institutions, ENZ sought to offer better tools to institutions to tell their story on the site, with better search capabilities to help students find study options faster and more intuitively.
More than one million potential students visited SiNZ in 2017, with the website referring nearly 200,000 of them to New Zealand institutions.
Lucia Alarcon, ENZ’s International Digital Programme Manager, said by giving students a faster, more intuitive way to find study options, the innovative new search tool makes it easier for institutions to recruit high-quality international students.
“As well as providing better search listings for students, the new functionality offers institutions more advanced ways of telling their story such as improved photo galleries and separate profiles for their departments,” said Lucia.
“We now offer a powerful and comprehensive search tool to help students find the course or institutions they’re looking for, as well as offering industry more advanced features to promote their education institutions.”
The key new features include:
- A one-stop-shop profile for institutions to showcase their proposition, courses, scholarships and other key information
- More visual content, with a better display of features and photos
- Showcasing each campus separately, with words and photos
- Separate profiles for each institution department
- More contact details for each campus and department
- Better search listings – listed alphabetically with filters to refine searches.
Check out the search tool here.
Indonesia's school influencer training
ENZ held training sessions for Indonesian school counsellors and principals in May to reinforce their role in supporting students and...